PADI ENRICHED AIR (NITROX) DIVING SPECIALITY COURSE
TAKE PADI SPECIALITY COURSES SEPARATELY FOR $300 … OR IN OUR COMBO PACKAGE OF $1000 FOR 5 SPECIALITY COURSES!
Amongst all PADI Divers’ courses, this is probably one of the most popular speciality diving courses in NJ, taken by many scuba diving enthusiasts. The reason? Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you a chance to prolong your submerged time by allowing you to go past your no-decompression limits for air. But before you can have your tanks filled with enriched air, you must first be a certified Enriched Air Diver.
How Do I Qualify for the Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diving Specialty Course?
- You must be a Certified Open Water Diver (or holder of an equivalent certification from another institution offering diver’s trainings)
- You’ll learn how to properly analyze the contents of your cylinder
- You need to be adept in planning enriched air dives with the use of div computers and tables
- You’ll learn how to safely extend your no stop times
- This certification counts towards your Master Scuba Diver certification
Cost: It’s $300 for 1 Specialty Course or $1000 for a Combo of 5