PADI Deep Diver Certification
PADI DEEP DIVER SPECIALITY COURSE IN NJ
TAKE PADI SPECIALITY COURSES IN NJ SEPARATELY FOR $300 … OR IN OUR COMBO PACKAGE OF $1000 FOR 5 SPECIALITY COURSES!
A PADI Deep Diver Certification in NJ allows you to explore underwater depths reaching beyond 60 feet. It is an opportunity of a lifetime as you have the capacity to see first-hand what others can only see through video monitors of unmanned underwater vehicles. The earth is ¾ parts water, and in the vastness of the oceans, only a portion of it is actually charted. Scuba diving has been made popular mainly because a lot of people are enticed to the idea of going into the unexplored parts of the earth which primarily include the deeper parts of the oceans.
How Do I Become a Certified Deep Diver in NJ?
- You need to possess a PADI Adventure Diver certificate (or any equivalent certification from another diver’s education institution).
- You need to be experienced in diving beyond 60 feet (18 meters)
What Will I Learn in the PADI Deep Diving Specialty Course?
- You’ll learn more about planning deep dives, organizing, procedures and hazards.
- Your deep diving training will be supervised by a certified PADI instructor
- This certification counts towards your Master Scuba Diver certification
Cost: It’s $300 for 1 Specialty Course or $1000 for a Combo of 5